In this episode of Obehi Podcast, we are going to be reflecting on Religion and spirituality in ancient Kemet with Dr. Luyaluka. What does ancient Kemet believe and how is that related to other parts of Africa? That is an argument that is particularly important if you are interested in knowing about African spirituality.
Want to learn about Storytelling, Content Creation, and how to build your Online Business? Then, Join our Content Creation Academy.
Some Key Points In This Episode
- Is the Religion and spirituality in ancient Kemet different from other parts of Africa?
- Is the ancient Kemet Religion a form of paganism?
- What do we know about the origin of the ancient Kemet Religion?
The Full Interview with Dr. Luyaluka
About The Guest: Dr. Luyaluka
After architectural studies and a brief career in Christian Science teaching and lecturing, Dr. Kiatezua Lubanzadio Luyaluka earned a Ph.D. (Honors) degree in Apologetics from Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology of Kerala, India.
Based in Kinshasa, DRC, Dr. Luyaluka is currently the Director of NZIL’ALOWA, a center devoted to solar renaissance as the recourse, even return, of Africans to the traditional epistemology and spirituality that marked the success of ancient Egypt and precolonial south-Saharan civilizations.
NZIL’ALOWA comprises a research center called Institut des Sciences Animiques and an Initiatory branch that introduces Africans, i.e., Blacks, to the practice of African Divine Science, which implies spiritual healing and fighting witchcraft.
As a researcher, Dr. Luyaluka has published more than 25 scientific papers and authored 14 books on African spirituality and epistemology. His major scientific contributions to academic knowledge include:
- The first statement of a systematic natural theology. It shows that the core corpus of the religion of ancient Egypt, Sumer and Kôngo culture is a set of deductive coherent statements, an exact science. This implies that in its original from the African traditional religion is also an exact science!
- The simplest « theory of everything », the easiest mathematical explanation of gravitation at the astronomic and subatomic levels resulting from the cosmology of African traditional religion.
- The first statement of the naturalized epistemology of African traditional knowledge. It demonstrates that African traditional knowledge is a science based on posterior truts.
Dr. Luyaluka is currently one of the leading scholars in the field of African traditional religion, especially in the domain of Bukôngo or kôngo religion.
You can reach Dr Kiatezua Lubanzadio Luyaluka on his Website – www.nzilalowa.com
Learn More About Obehi Podcast
Obehi Podcast brings you leaders and experts from different industries to share their experiences, relating to Africa and the African diaspora. Listen to Obehi Podcast across different platforms: Spotify, Apple Podcast, YouTube, and much more.
If you find any value in this post, share also with your friends who might need it. Join our Content Creation Academy if you are a Storytelling, Content Creation, and want to level up your Online Business.